воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

carmen school




I am so bloody ill and so bloody tired of it. Last night I had major chills and had a bath at midnight to try to warm myself up, and then at 1:30 threw up what little I had eaten after dinner (TMI, I know, but it was pretty much just a cup of tea, really), which woke up my housemate, and then I lay wide awake coughing and generally feeling sorry for myself for another few hours. My back and shoulders ache so badly from coughing all the time and itapos;s giving me such a headache. I am missing a workshop I was really looking forward to going to today because of this. Go away already Just leave me alone

Arrrrrrgh. I hate being sick

(Please excuse the rant. Iapos;m just SO frustrated)
carmen school, carmen serano, carmen serano next friday.



Комментариев нет: